If you have been practicing yoga for a while and are immersed in the goings on in the yoga world, chances are you've heard of Kino MacGregor.
But just in case you haven't, Kino is an international yoga teacher, author, and one of the select few who had the privilege of receiving their Ashtanga teaching certification from the Ashtanga founder himself, Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, in Mysore, India.
And today, we're giving away three lifetime access passes to Kino MacGregor's Yoga Practice Kit, which she developed to help yogis of all levels have a full immersion into all aspects of yoga—be it physical, mental or spiritual.
How you can join: Simple—just leave a comment below!
This program is broken down into three modules to give students an all-round immersion into the physical and spiritual practice of yoga, including building core strength, gaining flexibility, meditating and relieving stress, along with countless poses, techniques, and sequences that will take your yoga practice above and beyond.
Here's what you'll get:
- Lifetime access to a yoga practice course that will change you forever
- 7.8+ hours of high quality yoga videos filmed from two angles for full immersion
- 20 full yoga classes with online yoga legend Kino MacGregor
- Easy progress tracking that shows your personal progress bar advance as you grow your practice
- Full access to the DOYOU community so you can connect and practice with yogis from all around the world.
Get 30% Off
Can't wait to kick off your yoga practice with Kino? You can get Kino MacGregor's Yoga Practice Kit now at 30% off by using the code KINO at checkout.
The contest ends March 10, 2015, so go ahead—Tweet, share, and comment away, and you could be this week’s lucky giveaway winner!
Congratulations to @maryg, @lunababylon, and @michiel for winning the giveaway!