Passport ready? Tickets booked? Yoga pants packed? Check.
Here’s how you show the world you’re into yoga, whether you’re basking on a beach in Bali, trekking in Peru or entertaining the kids at a resort in Hawaii. After all, the urge to practice yoga doesn’t stop just because you’re in a different time zone.
1. Your Mat Is First In Your Suitcase. Who Needs Shampoo?
2. Your Carry On Is A Little Bulky
3. You’ve Fully Embraced The Concept of Airplane Yoga
4. And Delays Don’t Faze You
5. You Own a Travel-Sized Yoga Mat (Or Three)
6. The First Thing You Check Is The Resort’s Class Schedule
7. Or The Location Of The Local Yoga Studio
8. You’ve Already Made Some Yogi Friends
9. Or Bonded With Your Travelling Yogi Girlfriends
10. You Know How To Chill When The Pace of Travel Gets Too Much
11. And You Can Meditate Anywhere
12. Even The Smallest Hotel Room Provides Some Yoga Space
13. Have YouTube Yoga Channel, Will Travel
14. You Prefer To Journey By Foot
15. You Know How to Appreciate the View
16. And Wherever There’s a Beach….
17 …Or A Mountain…..
18 …A Lake…
19. Or A Historic Monument, There’s A Yoga Opportunity
20. Even Underwater
21. And You Always Take A Moment To Breathe, Wherever You Are
Vacation is the ideal time to practice yoga. You’re more relaxed, open, and inspired – plus, who doesn’t want to do some Sun Salutations by the ocean? And if your getaway turns out to be less of a laidback dream vacation and more of a crazy family adventure, yoga keeps you grounded and flexible –wherever you are in the world.