We all need an extra bit of kindness in our lives sometimes. Whether it’s just a smile on the street, or paying it forward at Starbucks, a simple act of kindness can brighten our day in ways we never imagined.
If you’re looking for something to put a smile on your face, or are searching for inspiration of how you can be kinder, here are 35 wonderful, beautiful, and inspiring acts of kindness.
1. Put Others Before Yourself
2. Everyone Needs a Hug
3. Lend a Helping Hand.
4. Be that Bit of Assistance
5. Even Animals Need an Act of Kindness Sometimes
6. Brighten Someone’s (or Everyone’s) Day
7. Help Those Who Can’t Help Themselves
8. Be Honest
9. Inspire with Some Music
10. Give Someone Something Beautiful
11. Share a Meal with Someone Less Fortunate
12. Be Chivalrous
13. Leave a Surprise for Someone
14. Literally Give Someone the Clothes off Your Own Back
15. Make New Friends
16. Thank Your Mailman
17. Be the Best Kind of Meter Maid (or Homie)
18. See if Your Boss Can Help Give Back
19. Do Something in Memory of Someone Else
20. Really Pay it Forward
21. Look Out for Each Other in Times of Need
22. Find Something Someone Has Lost
23. Make Movie Night Special
24. Sometimes It’s as Simple as Tying a Shoe
25. What Do You Need?
26. Say Something Nice
27. All Life is Precious
28. Start ‘Em Young!
30. Use Your Skills to Help Others
31. Get to Know Your “Enemy”
32. Lift Each Other Up
33. Treat Each Other
34. Bored? No Problem!
35. Really Live
Do you have any ideas for a random act of kindness? Share them with us in the comments below!