For travel lovers, there are two states of being: traveling, and planning the next trip! Because as any wanderluster knows, whether you travel by car, plane, or train, travel makes us richer. It opens us to new experiences and lets us explore new ways of life! And though no trip goes off without a hitch, sometimes the disasters are the best part.
If you’re in the daydreaming phase of your addiction, check out these hilarious (and all-too-relatable) memes to help you scratch that wanderlust itch!
1. The lifecycle of a travel addict, as told by Tom Hanks.
When you’ve reached the final stage of Tom Hanks, it’s time to start planning the next trip!
2. Who needs to eat when you can travel?
Just sell an organ or two, it’ll be fine.
3. Sure, sex is great, but have you ever found a cheap flight when you thought it was impossible?
Yeah, you’ll have about 1.25 centimeters of leg room but it’s so worth it.
4. If this isn’t happiness, I don’t know what is
A row to yourself is pure bliss.
5. … Unless this happens.
credit: Bored Panda
Tag yourself, I’m fake-smiling Daenerys Targaryen.
6. Literally. Every. Flight.
Credit: Bored Panda
We’re all going to the same place, guys. Please sit down.
7. The reason everyone tries to avoid checking bags.
Credit: Bored Panda
So relatable it hurts.
8. The start of a road trip is infinitely better than the end of a road trip.
Doing a sad nap because I don’t wanna go home.
9. You’ll reach the state line someday!
And it will be glorious.
10. Waking up after crossing way too many time zones.
Also, what year is it?
11. Yes, I know I’ll never use them, but they’re so cute!
… Oh, so that’s why I have no space in my bathroom drawers.
12. I mean, it’s better to be prepared, right?
What is this “packing light” you speak of?
13. The reason for it all.
Can I get an AMEN?
14. *Checks bank account.* *Panics.* *Googles next trip destination.*
I’ll never learn my lesson, and I never want to.
15. Bonus alpaca pun!
Just like this alpaca, we are always up for another trip!
Traveling is a great way to broaden your horizons, learn about yourself, and get comfortable leaving your comfort zone. And best of all, you don’t have to leave your yoga practice at home with our guide to yoga for travel lovers. So get planning already!